Grand Silk Road tour in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan with a short visit to a Chinese city of Kashgar. Within the 19-day tour you will visit Bishkek, drive along the big mountain Lake Issyk-Kul, visit different natural and historical sights of Kyrgyzstan. Later you will have a trip to Kashgar through impressive mountain passes, followed by a trip to Ferghana valley through the southern part of Kyrgyzstan. The final part of the program tour will be in Uzbekistan, and here you will meet ancient cities of Central Asia – Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva. This extended and varied tour will leave you with many impressions.
Transfer to Bishkek. Overnight at the hotel.
Take the evening flight to Urgench (1093 km, 1 h. 40 min.). Arrive in Urgench, transfer to the hotel in Khiva (30 km, 35 min.). Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5 hours
Arrive in Bukhara late in the afternoon, check in at the hotel. Time for rest and overnight at the hotel.
*we advise preparing lunch-boxes for this trip.
**some parts of the road are presently being renovated
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 2-3 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours.
- All transfers;
- Twin room accommodation;
- Sightseeing tour programs in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums. Camera and photo fees are not included and should be paid separately;
- Meals – as stated as program;
- English speaking guide to accompany the group;
- Permits to cross Torugart;
- Economy class ticket for train Samarkand-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train);
- Economy class ticket for flight Tashkent-Urgench;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan visa.
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Consular fees;
- Visa support (except for Uzbekistan);
- Photography and video making fees;
- Registration (if required);
- Personal insurance;
- Payment for early check in and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- Alcohol drinks;
- International flight tickets before and after the tour.
|Bishkek - 1 night|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Jety Oguz - 1 night|
|Yurts (4-5 people in 1 yurt)||Yurts (4-5 people in 1 yurt)|
|Kochkor - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Tash-Rabat - 1 night|
|Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)||Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)|
|Kashgar - 3 nights|
|Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*|
|Osh - 2 nights|
|Sunrise or similar||Sunrise or similar|
|Tashkent - 2 nights|
|Ichan Qala, Bek, Sharq or similar||Miran, Wyndham Tashkent, City Palace or similar|
|Khiva - 2 nights|
|Malika Kheivak, Qosha Darvoza or similar||Asia Khiva, Bek Khiva or similar|
|Bukhara - 2 nights|
|As-Salom, K.Komil or similar||Omar Khayam, Asia Bukhara or similar|
|Samarkand - 1 night|
|City, Billuri Sitora or similar||Sultan, Platan or similar|