Georgia Halal Tour from Dubai enables travelers to discover the beauty of Georgia. Start by walking along the narrow streets of Tbilisi, follow Georgian Military Highway to the enchanting nature of Kazbegi, learn the secrets of the legendary Colchis kingdom at Kutaisi, and end with the breathtakingly beautiful views of Martvily Canyon.
Meet your guide to start a sightseeing tour in Tbilisi. We will start at one of the biggest orthodox cathedrals in the world, the Holy Trinity. Continue to the Metekhi Church, opening the beautiful view to Narikala Fortress, the river Kura, and surrounding areas. Visit Narikala Fortress via cable car and walk down to one of the oldest places in the city, the sulfur baths district. Take a stroll around Sharden street, visiting small cafés and gift shops. Visit Anchiskhati Basilica, the clock tower, and the Sioni Cathedral. Cross the Bridge of Peace to Rike Park and head to the Open-Air Museum of Ethnography, a miniature model of Georgia. Overnight in Tbilisi.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van); 4WD to Gergeti trinity church;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Mineral water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.