Uzbekistan is famous around the world for its textiles and ceramics, but within Uzbekistan itself, Fergana is the most famous place for artisans. Between visits to the Fergana Valley’s most famous sights, stop in to meet artisans and master craftsmen in their workshops. Ok Yer is home to Kyrgyz craftsmen who make wool carpets, while Rishtan is world famous for its ceramics and the Yodgorlik Silk Factory produces silk fabrics with traditional ikat designs. If you have two extra days, this Fergana Valley Tour is the best tour for learning more about Uzbekistan’s famous handicrafts from the masters themselves.
Alternative transportation is a car with a driver; the road takes 4 hours and lies through Kamchik Mountain Pass.
- All transfers by sedan type car;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Ticket for train Tashkent-Kokand.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Travel insurance.
|Fergana - 1 night|
|Asia Fergana or similar|