An exciting cultural 2-day tour to Fergana Valley is a tour for those who are willing to learn more about the culture of this picturesque region of fertile plains and Uzbek traditional crafts. In the Fergana Valley, you will visit Rishtan, the homeland of pottery, wool carpets craftsmen who pass secrets of their ingenuity for generations; Kokand with its Royal Palace, madrasahs and mosques; Margilan – a traditional silk producing center which is still on high demand all over the world.
Alternative transportation is a car with a driver; the road takes 6 hours and lies through Kamchik Mountain Pass.
Alternatively, the road back to Tashkent can be driven; you will return around 19.00.
- All transfers by sedan type car;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Business/Economy-class tickets for trains Tashkent – Kokand and Margilan – Tashkent as per option.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Travel insurance.
|Fergana - 1 night|
|Club 777||Asia Fergana|