Some of Uzbekistan’s most stunning and famous monuments come from the time when Samarkand was the center of great empires. The great conqueror Timur was born in Shahrisabz, just to the south of Samarkand, and no matter how far he traveled, the city remained dear to him. And travel far he did - Timur’s empire covered a broad area from the steppes of Central Asia to the shores of the Black Sea. Samarkand became a cosmopolitan capital, filled with the best artisans and architects that could be found in the empire. The Ulugbek Madrassa and Bibi Hanim Mosque are two of the best examples of Timur’s epic architecture in Samarkand, and in Shahrisabz, the Ak-Saray Palace is another marvel. For those with an eye for grandeur, the Samarkand & Shahrisabz Tour is the best Uzbekistan tour to see the architectural achievements that have made this country famous.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with a local guide;
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for train Tashkent–Samarkand–Tashkent as per option (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train).
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Samarkand - 1 night|
|Platan, Meros, Orient, Malika Prime, Rabat, City, Billuri Sitora, Arba, Jahongir, Caravan Serail||Sultan, Grand Samarkand Superior A, Grand Samarkand Superior B, Platan, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand|