Two-day Samarkand & Shahrisabz tour (from Tashkent) will introduce you historical and architectural sights of the most ancient cities in Uzbekistan. The magnificent Samarkand, the pearl of the East, will amaze you with its ancient architectural masterpieces: you will visit Registan Square, UNESCO World Heritage Site; explore Gur-Emir mausoleum, where the tomb of the great Amir Temur is kept; and many more. On the second day of the tour, you will visit Shahrisabz - hometown of Amir Temur. There you will explore the most significant sights of the city: you will discover the ruins of the Ak-Saray Palace, the magnificent construction built in the time of Temurids; pay a visit to the Mausoleum of Dor-ut Tilovat; try delicious local food and enjoy a picturesque beauty of the mountain scenery.
Book two-day Samarkand & Shahrisabz tour and discover the beauty of Eastern Medieval architecture.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with a local guide;
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for train Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent as per option.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Samarkand - 1 night|
|City, Platan, Billuri Sitora, Jahongir, Caravan Serail, Malika Classic||Sultan, Grand Samarkand Superior, Grand Samarkand, Platan, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand|