The cultural two-day Bukhara and Samarkand tour, which will introduce you historical and architectural monuments of the most important cities in the past, is the best to start your travel about Uzbekistan. The majestic Samarkand, a city-age mate of Rome and Babylon, enrolled in the UNESCO World Heritage List, strikes with beauty and variety of an ancient monumental architecture. Bukhara, the city of mosques, with an appearance which did not virtually undergo changes for the last two centuries, will stick in memory with an inimitable spirit of antiquity.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Economy class ticket for flight Bukhara – Tashkent;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for train Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara as per option;
- Guided sightseeing tour in Bukhara and Samarkand;
- Entrance ticket fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sights mentioned in the program;
- Car for city tour in Samarkand;
- All drop off/pick up to/from airports/train stations.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Bukhara - 1 night|
|As-Salom, K.Komil or similar||Omar Khayam, Asia Bukhara or similar|