Maybe you only have a couple extra days, or maybe you just want an introduction to Uzbekistan. No matter what, this Two-Day Bukhara & Samarkand Tour is the best Uzbekistan tour for seeing the most important cities and sights in this great country. Start with Samarkand, an equal of Rome and Babylon, and home to monuments that make this city a worthy inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. Bukhara is a city of mosques, with views that have not changed for centuries. Experience life on the Silk Road and some of the finer places in the whole country with a day in Bukhara. Make the best of two days with this tour to Samarkand and Bukhara, and get to know Uzbekistan and its most famous sights.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Economy class ticket for flight Bukhara-Tashkent;
- Tickets for trains Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train);
- Guided sightseeing tour in Bukhara and Samarkand;
- Entrance ticket fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sights mentioned in the program;
- Car for city tour in Samarkand;
- All drop off/pick up to/from airports/train stations.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Bukhara - 1 night|
|Minzifa, K.Komil, Bibikhanum, Amulet, As-Salom, Fatima, Kavsar or similar||Omar Khayam, Minor, Asia Bukhara, Zargaron Plaza or similar|