An amazing 6-day Georgia wine tour is an unforgettable journey, where along with the visits to the glorious capital Tbilisi you will have a week of trip to Georgian cities and villages. Each settlement is famous for its old-time landmarks, unforgettable landscapes and original local traditions. But the main zest of the tour is legendary Georgian wines and cheeses tasting.
Meals: Cheese tasting with lunch
2 wine tastings
For lunch, we will visit a family winery. Here we will find out more about the Kartli technique of winemaking and enjoy the hospitality of a traditional Georgian family. Wine tasting and lunch will be served. After lunch, drive to Akhaltsikhe. Time permitting, en route stop at Borjomi. Take a walk in Central Park famous worldwide for its mineral water reserves and have a taste of true Borjomi water straight from the spring. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals: Lunch with wine tasting
After lunch, we will head to Javakheti region. You will be fascinated with the versatility of nature in Georgia while driving by vast open spaces of the region and lakes of Tsalka and Paravani, the biggest lake in the country. Arrive at Poka nunnery or St. Nino Monastery dated XI century. Here you will have a chance to taste different kinds of unique Georgian cheeses: white and red Abuli, Javakhetian blue, Albio in pot, and others prepared by old Georgian traditions of cheese-making and many more local products such as jams, oil, chocolate, honey. After cheese tasting, we will continue our way to Tbilisi. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals: Lunch; cheese tasting
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Meal as per itinerary;
- All wine and cheese tastings as per itinerary;
- Mineral water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.