We are glad to offer new Georgia wine tour that emphasizes major wine locations across the country. You will literally have a unique opportunity to learn about Georgian wine and winemaking from scratch (the vineyard and clay vessels) to the process of bottle opening. And all of this in one balanced tour in just 7-day time, with the added value of magnificent Georgian culture, traditions, history, architecture and food.
In the afternoon continue your tour by driving towards Mtskheta. Visit the Jvari monastery, and Svetitskhoveli monastery. Drive to Saguramo village and visit the old Marani (vineyard). Dinner at the vineyard premises (optional). Return to Tbilisi. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing (including breakfast);
- Entrance tickets on sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tastings and food master-classes as per itinerary;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Mineral water (0,5l per person).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 2 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Napareuli - 1 night|
|TWINS wine cellar||TWINS wine cellar||TWINS wine cellar|
|Tkhilistskaro - 1 night|
|Donkey winery/guest house||Donkey winery/guest house||Donkey winery/guest house|
|Sighnaghi - 1 night|
|Sighnaghi, Solomoni 1805 or similar||Kabadoni||Kabadoni|