This tour will take you to the most important Sufi pilgrimage sites, which will take you off the beaten path and to some of the more unique and interesting sights in Uzbekistan. Start in Tashkent, with the Khast-Imam Complex, and then visit the several mausoleums and memorials in the area around Tashkent. Continue your journey in Bukhara, a spiritual city that’s filled with madrassas, mosques, and mausoleums. Some of the most famous sights are located just outside Bukhara, including the mausoleum of Bahauddin Naqshbandi, founder of the Naqshbandi Order. Samarkand is home to the famous Shahi-Zinda necropolis, an alley lined by intricately-decorated mausoleums. At the top is the most famous of the monuments, the final resting place of one of the Prophet Muhammad’s cousins. Next stop is Termez, and though the city has a long Buddhist history, it’s also home to the mausoleum of Al-Hakim at-Termizi, who was a religious leader, scientist and the founder of a dervish order. Finish your tour back in Tashkent with unforgettable memories of the holiest sites in Uzbekistan.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class ticket for flight Tashkent-Bukhara, Termez-Tashkent;
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa;
- Starting 10 persons +1 person travels free of charge accommodated in single room.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.
|Tashkent - 2 nights|
|Ichan Qala, Sharq or similar||Miran, City Palace or similar|
|Bukhara - 2 nights|
|As-Salom, K.Komil or similar||Omar Khayam, Asia Bukhara or similar|
|Samarkand - 2 nights|
|City, Billuri Sitora or similar||Sultan, Platan or similar|
|Termez - 1 night|