Learn about Uzbekistan’s illustrious history as a center of Sufism. Start in the center of Tashkent, with the Khast-Imam Complex and one of the oldest Qurans in the world. Make some stops outside of Tashkent for mausoleums of important religious figures, before heading to Bukhara, one of the holiest cities in Uzbekistan. The itinerary in Bukhara includes the mausoleums of a number of influential religious figures and leaders. Continue to Samarkand, a glittering metropolis with an intense spiritual energy. Take in the monumental sights of this city, while also taking time to revel in the peace and tranquility of the quieter spots. Finish back in Tashkent, and return home with a deeper understanding of the Sufi history of Uzbekistan and the spiritual side of Central Asia.
Later proceed for sightseeing tour in Tashkent. Visit Old City part of Tashkent with Khast-Imam Complex, where you will see Barak-khan Madrasah, Mausoleum of Abubakr Kaffal Shashi , Museum of Koran where the original VII century Osman Quran written on a deer skin is preserved. Also visit Mausoleum of Sheikh Zainiddin-bobo. Continue to Zangiata Complex, pilgrimage place for Tashkent and Tashkent region citizens. Also during the day visit Chorsu Bazaar, one of the main bazaars of Tashkent and modern sights of Tashkent such as Independence Square, Amir Timur Square. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Duration of visits: 7-8 hours
Duration of visits: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing: 4-5 hours
*The road on vans and buses is on average an hour longer.
Duration of sightseeing: 6-7 hours
At 16:15 transfer to train station. Take the high-speed train, Afrosiyob, departing to Tashkent at 17:00 (300 km). Arrival at 19:10, transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class ticket for flight Tashkent-Bukhara;
- Ticket for train Samarkand-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train);
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tashkent - 2 nights|
|Navruz, Praga, Sharq, Grand Capital, Bek||Wyndham Tashkent, Miran, Grand Mir, City Palace|
|Bukhara - 3 nights|
|Amulet, Minzifa, As-Salom, Shohrud, Fatima, Bibikhanum, Volida, Kukeldash, K.Komil, Basilic||Omar Khayam, Minorai-Kalon , Devon-Begi, Zargaron Plaza, Asia Bukhara|
|Samarkand - 2 nights|
|Platan, Meros, Orient Star, Malika Prime, Rabat, City||Dilimah, Sultan, Grand Samarkand Superior A, Grand Samarkand Superior B, Platan, Alexander, Minor, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand|