Please note that itinerary and price are subject to change due to airline and train schedule changes, currency fluctuations and other unforeseeable events.During the 5-day Turkmenistan group tour you will explore the monuments of ancient Merv, discover the medieval mausoleums and minarets in Kunya-Urgench and visit unique attractions of Ashgabat. In addition, you will have a journey to the Darvaza gas crater, where you will enjoy the beauty and tranquility of Karakum desert. The scheduled tour can easily be combined with the Scheduled Uzbekistan Group Tour or taken as a part of the tour along the Great Silk Road, which covers 5 Stans and South Caucasus.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
- Accommodation based on double room sharing throughout the tour, breakfasts included;
- Transportation throughout the tour, including airports/train stations pick up and drop offs;
- Sightseeing with a local English speaking guide in each city;
- Entrance tickets to the museums, mausoleums and other sights;
- Economy class ticket for flight flight Ashgabat-Mary-Ashgabat, Dashoguz-Ashgabat;
- Turkmenistan visa support letter;
- Utensils and necessary equipment for staying in tents (sleeping bags, sleeping mats, pillows, dining table, chairs);
- Camp style dinner and breakfast at Darvaza crater (days 3-4).
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Consular fees for Turkmenistan tourist visa;
- Camera fees, charged separately by museums;
- Travel insurance;
- International flight tickets before and after the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- A tax of 2 USD per night in Turkmenistan, paid to the hotel upon check out;
- Turkmenistan migration tax - 14 USD.
|Ashgabat - 3 nights|
|Ak Altyn, Grand Turkmen|
|Darvaza - 1 night|