Travel to Termez – the remote city in the south of Uzbekistan, located on the right bank of Amu Darya River, natural border between Uzbekistan and Afghanistan. During this 2-Day cultural tour you will visit archaeological sites of centuries old Buddhist monastery complexes, see impressive Islamic heritage of the region, and enjoy the views of Surkhan Oasis.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
*Visit to Kara-Tepe is subject to approval by the State Border Committee.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- All transfers: 1-2 pax by 1 sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class tickets for domestic flight Tashkent-Termez-Tashkent ($190);
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Travel insurance.
|Termez - 1 night|