Termez is the hottest city in Uzbekistan, located on the banks of the Amu Darya River, on the border with Afghanistan. Though it may be far from other cities, Termez has been important throughout history as a religious center. Some of the oldest sites are the remnants of Buddhist monasteries and stupas, complete with colorful frescoes and detailed statues. Later, Termez converted to Islam, and mosques and minarets soon followed, with Islamic influences filtering through many of the architectural monuments. The best tours of Termez show off the multicultural aspects of the city, and its importance throughout the century, and this Termez Tour does just that in two days.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
*Visit to Kara-Tepe is subject to approval by the State Border Committee.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- All transfers: 1-2 pax by 1 sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class tickets for domestic flight Tashkent-Termez-Tashkent ($140);
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Travel insurance.
|Termez - 1 night|