The cultural two-day Khiva tour (from Tashkent) with its innumerable mysteries and enigmas will be an unforgettable adventure for true connoisseurs of refinement and antiquity of the East. The Museum Town, aged more than 2500 years old, once being one of the most important center on the Great Silk Road route, the “Eighth Wonder of the World” – all this is about Khiva, the pearl of the Khorezm Oasis. One of the most beautiful cities of the world meets travelers with gloomy grandeur of the Itchan-Kala Fortress, an ancient eastern town, which exists outside the time. Book 2-day Khiva tour to explore well-preserved old-time bitten cob constructions and famous architectonic monuments.
Transfer to Urgench airport by 18:00. Evening flight to Tashkent. Arrival in Tashkent and transfer to the hotel/private residence. End of the tour.
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Economy class ticket for flights Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent;
- Guided sightseeing tour;
- Entrance ticket fees to the sights as per itinerary;
- All transfers to/from airports.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Khiva - 1 night|
|Malika Kheivak, Qosha Darvoza or similar||Asia Khiva, Bek Khiva or similar|