This Two-Day Khiva Tour from Tashkent is an opportunity to experience the ethereal beauty and unique atmosphere of Khiva. The city itself is more than 2,500 years old, and was once one of the most important cities on the Silk Road, near the Khorezm Oasis. Today, Khiva is an open-air museum with winding streets, intricate tile decorations, and bustling city life. In only two days, you will get to know this charming little city and its history, explore its monuments, and get a taste for life on the Silk Road. Explore Ichan-Kala, the central fortress in Khiva, which holds the majority of the main sights and is a strikingly intact medieval city.
Transfer to Urgench airport by 18:00. Evening flight to Tashkent. Arrival in Tashkent and transfer to the hotel/private residence. End of the tour.
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Economy class ticket for flights Tashkent-Urgench-Tashkent;
- Guided sightseeing tour;
- Entrance ticket fees to the sights as per itinerary;
- All transfers to/from airports.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Khiva - 1 night|
|Malika Kheivak, Orient Star, Malika Khiva, Qosha Darvoza, Old Khiva||Asia Khiva, Bek Khiva|