Group size: 1 - 16 persons
Please note that itinerary and price are subject to change due to airline and train schedule changes, currency fluctuations and other unforeseeable events.
Explore the historical, scenic, and cultural highlights of the beautiful country of Georgia, from the mix of old and new in the vibrant capital city of Tbilisi, to Kakheti, the birthplace of wine-making; from the unique culture and ancient watchtowers of the mysterious Svaneti region, to the historical Black sea port town of Batumi. Visit all three of Georgia’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Jvari Church, one of the historical monuments of Mtskheta; Gelati Monastery; and the Upper Svaneti), and several of Georgia’s other tourist highlights, including Stalin’s home town of Gori and the ancient rock-hewn town of Uplistsikhe.
Participants need to be in good health, be able to walk for 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed and climb stairs and hills.
Driving distance: 30 km
Duration of the sightseeing tour: 9-10 hours
Driving distance: 220 km
Duration of the sightseeing tour: 8-9 hours
Driving distance: 290 km
Duration od the sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Driving distance: 130 km
Duration of the sightseeing: 8-9 hours
Driving distance: 280 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Driving distance: 110 km
Duration of the sightseeing tour: 7-8 hours
Driving distance: 270 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 2-3 hours (not including optional tour of Botanical Garden)
Driving distance: 30 km (not including the distance covered by train)
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Driving distance: 40 km
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Meals as per itinerary (dinners in Tbilisi on days 1 and 9 and in Mestia on days 5 and 6);
- Two wine tastings (at Shumi Winery and Tsinandali Palace on Day 2);
- Economy-class ticket for train: Batumi-Tbilisi;
- Bottled mineral water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners, unless otherwise stated);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- International flight tickets before and after the tour.
|Tbilisi - 4 nights|
|River Side, Ibis, Citrus, Tiflis|
|Kutaisi - 2 nights|
|King David, Argo Boutique|
|Mestia - 2 nights|
|Chubu, Villa Mestia or similar guesthouse|
|Batumi - 1 night|
|Intourist, Piazza Boutique, Admiral, Leogrand|