Group size: 1 - 16 persons
Please note that itinerary and price are subject to change due to airline and train schedule changes, currency fluctuations and other unforeseeable events.
Dive deep into the heart of Georgian traditional winemaking, see the country's fascinating natural sceneries ranging from magical valleys to gorgeous mountain ranges, experience the past coming to live and listen to history told by fortresses, monasteries and towns built-in into the rocks. Touring Georgia is compared to a theme park visit, where every day there are new impressions and new emotions. Our small group Georgia tour will prove you that legends and myths surrounding this Caucasian country are all true. Well... almost.
Participants need to be in good health, be able to walk for 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed and climb stairs and hills.
Driving distance: 25 km
You will meet other members of the group travelling from Azerbaijan on this day.
Driving distance: 160 km
Driving distance: 150 km
Driving distance: 10 km
Driving distance: 210 km
Driving distance: 250 km
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Welcome dinner;
- Two wine tastings in Kakheti region, Georgia.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 4 nights|
|River Side, Ibis, Citrus, Tiflis|
|Telavi - 1 night|
|Akhasheni Wine Resort|
|Gudauri - 1 night|
|Marco Polo, Carpe Diem or similar|