A Sufi tour of Uzbekistan from Dubai is a kind of pilgrimage to the holy places where the great Sufis of the East lived and preached. You will start your journey from Tashkent, where the Hast-Imam religious center is located and the authentic Quran of Caliph Osman, written in the 7th century, is kept. Then you will go to Bukhara, which is also known as the "city of a thousand mosques". Here you will visit the most famous mosques and mausoleums, which are many hundreds of years old. You will also drive through several holy places in the vicinity of Bukhara, where the most famous saints of Uzbekistan are buried. Pilgrims from all over Uzbekistan and neighboring Muslim countries come here every year. The last point of your trip will be Samarkand! Here you will visit the magnificent monuments of the Middle Ages and the famous necropolis of Shahi-Zinda, where the cousin of the Prophet Muhammad, Kusam ibn Abbas, is buried. A Sufi tour of Uzbekistan from Dubai is the best way to learn more about the role of Islam and its spread in Central Asia.
Later proceed for sightseeing tour in Tashkent. Visit Old City part of Tashkent with Khast-Imam Complex, where you will see Barak-khan Madrasah, Mausoleum of Abubakr Kaffal Shashi , Museum of Koran where the original VII century Osman Quran written on a deer skin is preserved. Also visit Mausoleum of Sheikh Zainiddin-bobo. Continue to Zangiata Complex, pilgrimage place for Tashkent and Tashkent region citizens. Also during the day visit Chorsu Bazaar, one of the main bazaars of Tashkent and modern sights of Tashkent such as Independence Square, Amir Timur Square. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Duration of visits: 7-8 hours
Duration of visits: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing: 4-5 hours
*The road on vans and buses is on average an hour longer.
Duration of sightseeing: 6-7 hours
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class ticket for flight Tashkent-Bukhara;
- Ticket for train Samarkand-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train);
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.