Welcome to Uzbekistan 6 Days tour from Dubai is a great option for your first trip to Uzbekistan. In less than a week you will see three of the largest cities in the country, where each has its own special atmosphere. Tashkent is the capital of a country that is constantly growing. Here you will visit medieval monuments, objects of the Soviet era, and along the way you will see the modern rhythm of life. Bukhara is an ancient city, the historical core of which fascinates with old quarters, unusual mosques and mausoleums. Samarkand is a famous city with monumental architecture: huge madrassas and mosques, elegant mausoleums with amazing decoration. Just 3 hours flight from Dubai to Uzbekistan, and you will find yourself in this fabulous world. Do not miss your chance to get acquainted with an unforgettable Uzbekistan.
: Tashkent – arrival
Arrive in Tashkent
from Dubai (4 hours flight) in the morning. You will be met by Advantour driver and transferred to the hotel. Check in to the hotel at noon. Meet your guide to start sightseeing in the capital of Uzbekistan, the biggest city in Central Asia. Visit Old City
part of Tashkent with Khast-Imam Complex
where the world famous Quran of Caliph Uthman has been preserved. Explore Chorsu Bazaar
. Then take a ride on Tashkent Metro
to the city center to visit Applied Arts Museum
and walk through Navoi Theater
to Amir Timur Square
where you will end Tashkent city tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
: Tashkent – Bukhara
Transfer to the railway station
at 06:30 in the morning. The high-speed train, Afrosiyob
, leaves from Tashkent at 07:30 and arrives in Bukhara
at 11:17. Upon arrival you will be met by Advantour driver and transferred to the hotel. Leave your luggage at the hotel. Check in at noon. Take a walking sightseeing tour with a guide in historic center of Bukhara which has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Visit Lyabi-Khauz Ensemble
, Magoki-Attori Mosque
, Chor-Minor Madrasah
, trade domes
madrasahs, Kalyan Minaret
, Kalyan Mosque
and Miri-Arab Madrasah
, legendary Ark Fortress
, Bolo-Khauz Mosque
, Ismail Samani
mausoleums. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
: Bukhara – Samarkand
Start the second day in Bukhara with a visit to Sitorai Mokhi-Khosa
– the summer residence of Bukhara’s last emir (ruler), unique site combining Oriental and Russian architecture. Continue to the Mausoleum of Bakhoutdin Naqshbandi
and Chor-Bakr Necropolis
. In the afternoon drive to Samarkand
(278 km, 4 h. 20 min*).
Arrive in Samarkand, check in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
*The road on vans and buses is on average an hour longer.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
: Samarkand – Tashkent
Check-out from the hotel till noon. Continue sightseeing: visit Afrasiab Museum
and the Tomb of Saint Daniel
. Then drive to Konigil
village to explore traditional way of making Samarkand paper from mulberry. Enjoy free time with car and driver at your disposal after sightseeing tour. Late in the afternoon transfer to railway station
to take the high-speed Afrosiyob train departing to Tashkent (journey time 2 h 10 min). Pick-up and transfer to the hotel in for overnight.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
: Tashkent – departure
Check-out from the hotel at noon. Free time until transfer to Tashkent International Airport
. Departure. End of Welcome to Uzbekistan Tour from Dubai.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Tickets for trains Tashkent-Bukhara and Samarkand-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train).
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.
Prices per person
Winter discount of 10% valid until the end of February 2024.
Prices are for 2023 in US$ per person, with discounted prices for larger groups available on request.
Welcome to Uzbekistan Tour from Dubai Reviews
No tour reviews have been posted yet.