Welcome to Georgia, the country famous for its hospitable people, beautiful landscapes and delicious cuisine. The 8-day Georgia tour from Kutaisi is a wonderful journey to the cities with rich culture and fascinating architecture. Visit Bagrati Cathedral in Kutaisi and the religious center of Mtskheta, enjoy breathtaking views of Mount Kazbek and explore cave town Uplistsikhe. Kutaisi, Borjomi and Tbilisi will also leave lifetime memories.
*Ethnography Museum can be substituted with National Museum of Georgia famous for its archeological exhibits, or Georgian National Gallery where works of famous Georgian artist Pirosmani are kept.
- Transfers on comfortable vehicles throughout the tour as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Two wine tastings;
- Entrance tickets to all sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Akhaltsikhe - 1 night|
|Almi guesthouse, Beni, Lotus, Tiflis||Lomsia, Gino Wellness Rabati||Lomsia, Gino Wellness Rabati|
|Tbilisi - 3 nights|
|Old Kopala, Ramada By Wyndham Tbilisi Old City, Tiflis, Brigitte, Abanotubani Hotel||River Side, Ibis Styles, New Tiflis, The House Hotel Old Tbilisi||Ambassadori, Tiflis Palace, Wyndham Grand, Rooms Hotel|
|Telavi - 1 night|
|Telavi Inn, Wine Hotel Telavi, Alazani Valley, Old Telavi||Holiday Inn Telavi, Savaneti, Hotel & Wine Cellar ARGE||Akhasheni, Schuchmann Hotel, Esquisse Hotel Telavi|
|Kazbegi - 1 night|
|Sunshine Kazbegi, NOA Kazbegi, Shushabandi Hotel, Horizon Kazbegi, Uptown Boutique||Stancia Kazbegi, Sno Hotel, Oishe||Rooms Hotel, Porta Caucasia, Alpine Lounge, Intourist Kazbegi|
|Kutaisi - 1 night|
|Terrace Kutaisi, Sanapiro, Green Town, Ponte||King David, Solomon Kutaisi, Aria Resort, Prometheus Epic||Best Western Kutaisi, Grand Opera, Newport|