For a unique perspective of a country, you should visit its capital city. Baku, as the capital of Azerbaijan, is a modern metropolis with ancient roots. Walk through the historical walled city in the center, down the promenades along the Caspian Sea, and visit the mud volcanoes and petroglyphs that predate the city itself. In Georgia, you’ll tour the current capital, Tbilisi. It is full of historical and cultural sights, sure to teach you a lot about Georgia and its people. Yerevan is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world, so there’s no shortage of things to see or do. Even for just a short trip, visiting the capital cities of Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Armenia makes for a filling and fun vacation.
In the afternoon, our driver will transfer you to the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan (travel time 5-6 hours). Overnight at the hotel.
One of the oldest cities of the world, Yerevan is famous as a pink city and calls visitors with its humble and at the same time splendid landscapes. Our first stop in Yerevan will be at the Armenian Genocide Memorial Complex on Tsitsernakaberd Hill. Continue the city tour by visiting the Cascade Monument, one of the city’s main symbols. The mega-scale staircase is 118 meters high and has 572 steps. A panoramic view from the monument opens a breathtaking city view with the Opera House, Mount Ararat, Swan Lake, Republic Square, and Abovyan Avenue, which you will also walk by during the tour. Overnight in the hotel.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each country with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class airline ticket Baku-Tbilisi;
- Azerbaijan e-visa;
- Mineral water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.