This private tour is tailor-made to showcase Georgia’s and Armenia’s most impressive historic, scenic, and cultural sights in just 5 days. Join us as we visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Haghpat Monastery and Etchmiadzin’s cathedral and churches. Tour Old Tbilisi, the 2,800-year old city of Yerevan, and Georgia’s ‘City of Love’, Sighnaghi. Enjoy Georgia’s rich cuisine and the products of its ancient winemaking tradition in Kakheti. Adventure into the Caucasus Mountains around Kazbegi and enjoy breathtaking views.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Driving distance: 10 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 11-12 hours
Driving distance: 328 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 10-12 hours
Driving distance: 268 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 9-10 hours
Driving distance: 370 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Driving distance: 50 km
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on sharing a double/twin room, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each country with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per the itinerary;
- Wine tasting at Tsinandali;
- Mineral water (500ml per person per day).
- Lunches and dinners (unless specified in the itinerary);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 3 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar|
|Yerevan - 1 night|
|Cascade, Silachi or similar||Double Tree by Hilton, Opera Suite or similar|