This private tour is tailor-made to showcase Georgia’s and Armenia’s most impressive historic, scenic, and cultural sights in just 5 days. Tour Old Tbilisi, the 2,800-year old city of Yerevan, and Georgia’s ‘City of Love’, Sighnaghi. Enjoy Georgia’s rich cuisine and the products of its ancient winemaking tradition in Kakheti. Adventure into the Caucasus Mountains around Kazbegi and enjoy breathtaking views.
You will start your journey in Georgia with a Tbilisi city tour at Metekhi Church, we’ll then visit the monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi. Next, we’ll take the cable car to the Narikala Fortress to enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the city. We’ll walk past the only mosque in Tbilisi, down to the sulphur bath house district. We’ll then enjoy a stroll through the Sharden area, which is full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine bars, and souvenir shops, and breathe in the history of Old Tbilisi. We’ll also visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica, and the famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre’s clock tower, before crossing the Bridge of Peace to Rike Park. At 19:30, we’ll visit a local restaurant to taste traditional Georgian cuisine, before spending the night in Tbilisi.
- All transfers on comfortable vehicle;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide in each country;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Welcome dinner in Tbilisi;
- AWD car to Trinity Church in Kazbegi;
- Wine degustation in Tsinandali;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.