Immerse yourself in a great exciting journey that will show the history and culture of the Caucasus. A large-scale 12-day Azerbaijan and Georgia Tour awaits you, including visits to the most iconic sights: modern and old Baku, the local Gobustan monument, the fire temple of Ateshgah, the picturesque Sheki and Lagich, the monasteries and temples of Georgia, the cozy city of Tbilisi, the vineyards of Kakheti, the cave of Prometheus, and others.
The visit of the monuments will gradually increase with the population and beauty, and throughout the route you will increase in importance the appreciation of the best dishes of the community and Georgian cuisine. Don't miss the opportunity to get to know the unique cultural heritage and hospitality of these enchanting countries!
In the evening enjoy welcome dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
In the evening, we will invite you to a local restaurant for traditional dinner with folklore show.
Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by 16-seats Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each country with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Welcome dinners in Baku and Tbilisi;
- Lunch in a Georgian family;
- Bottled drinking water;
- Azerbaijan e-visa;
- Two wine tastings in Georgia.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.