The tour is available from mid-June until mid-September.
Though they have much in common, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan have their own characters. This Uzbekistan-Kyrgyzstan Tour starts with the great cities of Uzbekistan, which flourished as cosmopolitan centers along the Silk Road. Tashkent, Samarkand, and Bukhara prospered from the caravans and travelers who passed through, and the cities themselves grew as they started attracting more and more architects, artisans, and scholars. Visit the main destinations in each city, walk among the rows of vendors selling cloth, fruit, and more in bazaars, and enjoy the delicious dishes of Uzbek cuisine at warm and welcoming restaurants. The second part of the tour is all about the Land of Heavenly Mountains - Kyrgyzstan. From the pristine shores of Son-Kul, where a broad lake and yurt camps nestle among the mountain peaks, to the broad expanse of Issyk-Kul, the world’s largest saline lake (so salty it never freezes), Kyrgyzstan is a land of ethereal beauty at the top of Central Asia. Going to both countries makes the Uzbekistan-Kyrgyzstan Tour the best tour for seeing the most of Central Asia in one tour, from the marvels of ancient cities to the serenity of nature.
Visit Old City part of Tashkent with Khast-Imam Complex where the world famous Quran of Caliph Uthman – Ottoman has been preserved. In Khast-Imam visit Madrasah of Barak-Khan, Tilla Sheikh Mosque, Mausoleum of the Saint Abu Bakr Kaffal Shashi and the Islamic Institute of Imam al-Bukhari. Explore Chorsu Bazaar. Then take a ride on Tashkent Metro to the city center to walk through Amir Timur Square, Independence Square and visit Applied Arts Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Leave your luggage at the hotel. Check in at noon. Enjoy a walking sightseeing tour with a guide in Old City. Visit Lyabi-Khauz Ensemble, Magoki-Attori Mosque, Chor-Minor Madrasah, trade domes, Kalyan Minaret, Kalyan Mosque and Miri-Arab Madrasah, Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan madrasahs, Ark Fortress, Bolo-Khauz Mosque, Ismail Samani and Chashma-Ayub mausoleums. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Meals: breakfast, dinner
- All transfers: 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Guided sightseeing tour program, in Uzbekistan local guides in each city;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy class ticket for flights Tashkent-Bukhara, Tashkent-Bishkek;
- English speaking tour leader to accompany the group (except for the day 12 – transfer to the airport) in Kyrgyzstan;
- Starting 8 persons English speaking tour leader from Advantour in Uzbekistan;
- Starting 10 persons +1 person travels free of charge accommodated in single room;
- Visit to felt carpet workshop in Kochkor;
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour in Uzbekistan;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Visa support for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa;
- Consular fees for Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan tourist visas;
- Horses in Son Kul;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan (20$);
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.
|Tashkent - 1 night|
|Navruz, Praga, Sharq, Grand Capital, Bek||Wyndham Tashkent, Miran, Grand Mir, City Palace|
|Bukhara - 2 nights|
|Amulet, Minzifa, As-Salom, Shohrud, Fatima, Bibikhanum, Volida, Kukeldash, K.Komil, Basilic||Omar Khayam, Minorai-Kalon , Devon-Begi, Zargaron Plaza, Asia Bukhara|
|Samarkand - 2 nights|
|Platan, Meros, Orient Star, Malika Prime, Rabat, City||Dilimah, Sultan, Grand Samarkand Superior A, Grand Samarkand Superior B, Platan, Alexander, Minor, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand|
|Bishkek - 3 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Son-Kul - 2 nights|
|Yurt (5-6 people in one yurt)||Yurt (5-6 people in one yurt)|