Feel the charm of the East in an eventful Eight-Day Cultural Uz-2 tour by train, where you will have detailed excursions to historical places of Tashkent, Samarkand, Khiva and Bukhara. You will enjoy unique monuments of the IX-XIX centuries and learn the rich culture and traditions of the Uzbek people. The main tour program includes a visit of the well-known Registan Square, the Bibi-Khanum Mosque of Tamerlane’s beloved wife in Samarkand; the Mausoleum of the Bukhara rulers from the medieval Samanid dynasty, Kalyan Minaret - the highest one in Old Bukhara, grandiose Ark Fortress-Citadel in Bukhara; and Itchan-Kala, a town of oriental fairy tale in Khiva.
Meet your guide and driver and start sightseeing capital of Uzbekistan, the biggest city in Central Asia. Visit Old City part of Tashkent with Khast-Imom Complex where the world famous Quran of Caliph Uthman– Ottoman has been preserved. In Khast-Imom visit Madrasah of Barak-Khan, Tilla Sheikh Mosque, Mausoleum of the Saint Abu Bakr Kaffal Shashi and the Islamic Institute of Imam al-Bukhari. Explore Chor-Su Bazaar. Then take a ride on Tashkent Metro to city center with Amir Temur Square, Independence Square and Applied Arts Museum.
At 19:00 transfer to train station. Take an overnight train to Urgench departing at 20:15, and arriving on the next day at 12:55 (1093 km, 16 h. 40 min.). Overnight in the train.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5 hours
Arrive in Bukhara late in the afternoon, check in to the hotel. Time for rest. Overnight at the hotel.
*we advise preparing lunch-boxes for this trip.
**some parts of the road are presently being renovated.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
- All transfers: 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itienrary;
- SV-class (compartment for two) ticket for train Tashkent-Urgench;
- Business/Economy-class ticket for trains Bukhara-Samarkand-Tashkent as per option;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Starting 8 persons English speaking tour leader from Advantour;
- Starting 10 persons +1 person travels free of charge accommodated in single room.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tashkent - 2 nights|
|Wyndham Tashkent, Ramada, City Palace||Ichan Qala, Sharq, Samir, Shodlik|
|Khiva - 2 nights|
|Asia Khiva||Malika Kheivak, Orient Star, Malika Khiva, Old Khiva|
|Bukhara - 2 nights|
|Omar Khayam, Devon-Begi, Zargaron Plaza, Asia Bukhara, Minorai-Kalon||Amulet, Minzifa, K.Komil, Kukeldash, Zargaron, Kavsar, As-Salom, Siyavush|
|Samarkand - 2 nights|
|Grand Samarkand Superior, Grand Samarkand, Platan, Sultan, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand||City, Platan, Billuri Sitora, Jahongir, Caravan Serail, Malika Classic|